For the last 2 days, I've had this discomfort just under my left breast area, near the middle. It like a darting sensation, or if you got stung by a bee or something. It's not terribly painful, just I feel it ever so mildly, then sometimes it catches me off guard and can feel like a pinch but then its gone. I don't have a fever, I don't feel unwell, but it causes me to think about it all day and I can't get on with my day while I keep getting it on and off.

I've no bowel troubles, sometimes its a little strained but everything is normal colour etc. I panic because its near my chest area, and that its a subtle sign of a heart problem, or a heart attack. I'm 34, but you hear news about younger people having heart attacks, and it kinda freaks me out. It's not helping that all my upper back shoulder muscles are really sore and aching too.

I took some Gaviscon just now to see if it will ease it. So far, its very mild but I can feel a slight twinge in that area. I'm on Half Beta Prograne 80mg slow release, so the Gaviscon should be all right with that. Its just causing me to become even more anxious, usually I'm okay, and I feel like I've had something similar in the past but I can't help but panic that it'll be a heart attack or something that because of my age, the symptoms would be different and I won't notice until its too late, and that all goes through my head about it.

And I'm belching a lot, which I think is an anxiety reaction to help relieve it somehow.

Any idea what it could be? I know looking online will only tell me its a heart attack or go to the emergency room, its upsetting with that stuff.