Hello everyone

Just thought i'd post a message to air some of the stuff that's happened to me in the past week.
As you may or not know, i'm unemployed at the mo. But last week managed to find a job![Yeah!] I started on Tuesday, but me being me started to worry and stress. which meant although I was incredibly tired after my first shift, could I sleep? Could I heck!
So as the week went on, i was looking more and more drained and uninterested, even though the opposite were true. I just couldn't sleep, I tried everything even went as far as to buy some whale music! Did it help? Did it heck!
Well i went in on Friday, finished my shift @5pm. They rang me at 5.30pm ( didn't have the guts to tell me to my face) to tell me I had the wrong personality for the position, and didn't gel with the staff quick enough! I was there for 3 bloody days! Thing is I pride myself on my personality (well when I'm around people anyways), and as for not gelling with the staff, most of my friends are people that have worked for me in the past, so I know that's a load of crap! I was so upset, went to my friends pub, got drunk! Needless to say it didn't help! Spoke to all my really good friends when i was half-cut, they tried to make me feel better. My parents gave me all the support I needed. But it's the first time I have ever been sacked from anything!
it's just now, I'm finding it difficult to even get back into looking for a job! the thought of someone who hasn't got a clue to what I'm like, has managed to make me feel 2cm tall.
Am so very angry with the nasty people! Am more angry at the fact they waited til I was out of the building to tell me!! How rude is that?!? I can't help thinking it was because I looked so very tired, but I had explained that I wasn't sleeping well. oh well whinge over.
On a lighter note, one of my old employee's asked me to be his special lady for Valentines today! Bless him! Don't know how to gel with staff indeed, what an excuse for ' no sleep deprived here'
Katie xx

put things in perspective, take a balanced view, when u start to count your troubles, count your blessings too.