Morning all, it helps me to write it out and keep a record so that's what I am doing...

Saw the doctor yesterday afternoon and my husband came with me, I explained about the brain zaps and then the anxiety flare up and I also told her about the indigestion pains and the aches in my boob. She sat and really listened to everything, she was lovely.

She said the anxiety could be from the hormone drop with having my coil removed, a bit of menopause, and the pills that were given to me. She said the ache in my breast was also menopause related, and my indigestion could the be the ven getting back in my system.

The plan is to see my in 4 weeks when I get back from holiday as by then I will have had my new coil put in. If my anxiety is no better by then she said we can add something in to help.

Things I am experiencing at the moment are...

Anxiety... The last few days has been under the surface anxiety and it's not gone into a full panic, don't seem to have the fear flashes as I call them either. Although my anxiety did ramp up a bit last night and I went to bed early as my whole body just ached everywhere and I felt done in.

Upset Stomach... Feel bloated and tummy feels upset I also feel sicky but I haven't been sick and I know I wont be.

Body Aches... These are from tension I think.

So there it is in a nutshell.

I am working from home at the moment, I do 3 days a week anyway but my boss said I can all week which is good. Also going to Spain in less than 2 weeks to visit my mum. I am going to get some ginger today and I remember that can be good for settling your tummy. Feeling rubbish makes coping with the anxiety even harder.

Also going to fill my planner for the week and NOT google anything.

Till later. Ava x