Hi guys,
I feel so silly writing this - I've had years of staying away from the dreaded ALS rabbit hole and now Im BACK!
Yesterday I started getting muscle twitching in my left bicep and it's coming back and it's constant, I mean constant - I even checked it when it felt like it had stopped and I could still see it~
I'm in full panic mode you guys, I've never had it this long before, no weakness though my muscles feel weak, I know part of it is anxiety - I'm freaking out. Has anyone has muscle twitching in the same place that lasts a while????
Please help - losing my mind.
Just for reference my anxiety for the last 3 months has been off the charts, like losing my mind anxiety - I'm not sure why it's so bad, but I've had buzzing feet, trembling body - thinking one of my legs is bigger than the other, I'm on hyper alert watching everything little thing and it's doing my head in
Dr gave me escolitpram? but then I read that it can cause suicdieal thoughts etc and thats the last thing I need right now in the pits of anxiety already so I haven't taken it. But I'm losing my mind again and the rabbit hole is getting deeper. Should I go to to a neurologist and get it ruled out again??

Anyone else had hot spot twitching that didn't seem to go away!