Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Ww3

Re: Ww3

"The Kremlin said European NATO countries posed a threat to Russia rather than the risk emanating from Moscow.
    Responding to a statement by the Czech President Petr Pavel in which he noted that NATO states perceives Russia to be the number one threat to Europe, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said the remark was a "hysterical" reaction.
    "Russia does not pose a threat to Europe. Europe poses a threat to Russia. Europe, being a U.S.-controlled continent, I mean the EU, they are the ones who participate in NATO, which is moving with all its military might towards our borders," he said Thursday, according to comments translated by NBC News.
    "This is a fact that can't be disputed, it is an obvious fact. This is what poses a threat to us. This is what makes us do what we are doing now," he said in comments to state media journalist Pavel Zarubin.
    Russia has repeatedly claimed that NATO's enlargement in eastern Europe in recent decades has posed a threat to its national security, without presenting evidence to back up its claims."

Very scarry since one line in the Russia use of nukes is if the future of Russia is treated they would use nuclear weapons. Source was CNBC, so not just some tabloid.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fma11122345; 23-11-23 at 20:41.

Those kinds of statements have been coming out of Russia for some time now. Nato is not threatening Russia or its future. Why would Putin want a nuclear war? He would inherit a nuclear wasteland contaminated for many decades. IF he survived a nuclear exchange. He's a bully but he's not insane, and he knows very well that a nuclear exchange would be that, insane.

You have to let this go. Do you have any hobbies?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Those kinds of statements have been coming out of Russia for some time now. Nato is not threatening Russia or its future. Why would Putin want a nuclear war? He would inherit a nuclear wasteland contaminated for many decades. IF he survived a nuclear exchange. He's a bully but he's not insane, and he knows very well that a nuclear exchange would be that, insane.

You have to let this go. Do you have any hobbies?
    See, you guys tell me that, but on one hand the ground/area would be destroyed and uninhabited after a nuclear attack. But the "debunking doomsday" person whome was given to be by one of the members of the group has said that this wouldn't happen. And after a while the radiation would subside in just a few weeks. He to calls this fear of mine unfounded, and claims that Russia using a nuck is completely not going to happen, So I'm confused on who to believe, he's been a extreme help to me. But I still worry and obsess over this war. And I did, before I got this all started and made me look into the Ukraine war. Now all I do is try and spend some time with my family, work and check the news ever 5 minutes on my phone. At this point its more of a OCD fixation now, even tho I don't have OCD. And the chez president along with Poland did say some crazy things, saying stuff like russin is the biggest threat to Europe, and that Nato is "radically preparing" Which is why Russia made the comment back.

Last edited by fma11122345; 24-11-23 at 03:38.

Second day of Russia nato escalations...this one is far scarier then the last.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ca.news...103305290.html

Russia have been threatening to nuke the West since 1955, it still hasn't, and it won't due to the MAD result. Both sides do not fully understand their own let alone each others attack and defence accuracy and capability in the event of WW3, hence the stalemate continues, only rhetoric can be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    Russia have been threatening to nuke the West since 1955, it still hasn't, and it won't due to the MAD result. Both sides do not fully understand their own let alone each others attack and defence accuracy and capability in the event of WW3, hence the stalemate continues, only rhetoric can be fired.
    Exactly. At this point nothing said will pull the OP out of the rabbit hole. This is just venting. No amount of reassurance will help. It's up to FMA to do it. Good luck FMA!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    But Russia has said manny times that if the "fate of Russia" was at stake then they could use a nuclear weapon. And with nato now ramping up actives, this is a real possibility. I don't understand why people aren't upset about this kinda thing. It's byoned scarry.

Well all of us don't understand why you are so upset about this, so I guess we're at a stalemate.
    I agree with what others have said. I think it's pointless for anyone to keep responding to this thread, as you are just spewing your thoughts at this point without any rhyme or reason.
    I'm out!

I've read 'Putin's People' by Catherine Belton. It took Putin many years to climb to where he is now. Lots of devious manoeuvres, outfoxing his rivals and 'eliminating' anyone in his way. Creaming off Russia's wealth for himself and his KGB buddies. He has a huge private palace on the Black Sea that cost 100 billion rubles or 956 million US dollars to build. Apparently the conveniences have solid gold taps.

He and his KGB buddies even had their own highways built, for their personal use not for the Russian public. So Putin would be pretty stupid to start launching nukes in the sure and certain knowledge that his vast wealth would be vaporised in a retaliatory strike.

This however is my final post on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fma11122345 View Post
    But Russia has said manny times that if the "fate of Russia" was at stake then they could use a nuclear weapon. And with nato now ramping up actives, this is a real possibility. I don't understand why people aren't upset about this kinda thing. It's byoned scarry.

During the cold War the US mobilised 400,000 troops, and near enough 100,000 support staff to NATO countries. When you add in NATO itself, close to three quarters of a million troops, tens of thousands of tanks, thousands of fighter and strike jets were placed on Russia and it's allies door step.
    I remember when the US brought in their new nuclear armed criuse missiles to the UK, they were stationed in this country to give the US and NATO the ability strike Russia with a nuclear missile Russia had no answer or defence to.

We are nowhere near the brinkmanship level we have been to before. Russia had much more hardline and trigger happy presidents then, than Putin is.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread Information