Hello, very quick back story. In Feb 2021
I had Cjab & ended up with bad vertigo/imbalance episodes. Elevator dropping sensation bad. Ears ruled out.
In may this year I caught covid for the first time, it was rough but I recovered after 11 days and thought I’d got back to baseline. However start of July started to get bad new palpitations & raving heart . Already had pots and it was controlled well ivabradine and daily walks . Anyway ended up in A&e with new arrhythmia Ventricular Bigeminy (never had a ventricular arrhythmia before covid ever) along with chest pains. Episodes have been intermittent all year. Every time I try to exert myself even slightly like clean kitchen etc I set myself back. However last 2 weeks it’s gotten so bad and something new happened. I was on the phone and out of nowhere I felt my heart suddenly speed up fast & it felt squidgy, fluttery really uncomfortable &
Horrible and I had an intense overwhelming dizziness at the same time then it just stopped. This was a week ago. I am just sure I had an episode of VT and it lasted about 15 seconds it was so so scary & im having such a hard time now. It’s been so hard anyway without that happening and it’s worried me so much. All
Week my head symptoms have intensified and I keep feeling flutters in my chest I’m scared to move or do anything cause it just sets it off. I seen a cardiologist earlier on in the year who did a 24h ecg that picked nothing up and now he’s not interested in seeing me before April. I’m desperate & scared. I had a normal ct scan in A&e and normal echo earlier on in the year but it is just getting worse & worse & I feel terrible. I’ve asked for a second opinion off a different cardiologist but waiting lists are long. This week getting strong adrenaline surges throughout the day. I’m suffering so much & my life is so miserable & hard because of it. I’ve had a lot of arrhythmias over the years, all atrial in nature until the ventricular bigeminy but that the other day was nothing I’ve ever felt before & it made me feel so poorly when it happened. I just don’t feel good & I can’t shake this worry now. Anyone have VT and know if it sounds the same?
Covid has ruined my life 😞