This is one of the worst moments of health anxiety. The last time I was this bad was when I was measuring lumps on my testicle 20 times a day.

I've got some sort of swollen node/gland under my lip inside my mouth. The labial glands (you know when you're in the hole when you know the big words). It is those. I can feel both with my tongue on each side, but one side is like a lump and bigger. About the size of a squashed garden pea.

I've been having phantom tooth pains, and sinus type pains, since I've had this flu/covid. It's still not fully gone away. I'm getting a head and face type pain. I've got radiators on full blast with a hoody on and still feeling goosebumps. Back of my eyes feel sore, and it's causing a bit of a headache.

But it's horrible because my thought patterns are controlling my life.

I wake up and the first thing I do is check if the lump is still there. And when I feel it is, all life zaps from me. I become moody, and don't want to do anything at all. I tell myself "What's the point. I'm going to die anyway".

It's a vicious cycle. It leaves me depressed and I'm getting thoughts of feeling like I'm ready to give in basically.

If you thought Google was bad for health anxiety, do not try ChatGPT. It's a million times worse.