Thread: Having dizzy/throbbing dizziness tormenting me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Having dizzy/throbbing dizziness tormenting me

Mum went doctor today, she has some sort of virus, been given steroids and antibiotics and eye drops. She has mucus in her chest he could hear and her temperature is high. So I’ve put her on bed rest and making sure she is drinking lots of water and eating as well and just resting. Had some dizzy spells todays, feels like I’m on a boat or something, most of the time it feels like it’s coming from behind my nose or sinus area, eyes etc. I took my blood pressure at home (not sure how accurate wrist monitors are) but it seemed normal, 121/83. And my temp was 36.5/97.7 so that seems normal too. I’m wondering if it’s a slight bit of virus my mum has that I may have picked up with maybe spikes in stress or anxiety, causing my blood pressure to spike and then drop rapidly? I’m not sure, it’s just been frightening because it’s been on and off for a week now. I’ve had dizzy spells in the past, but not seemed to last this long.

I took 2 paracetamol but that doesn’t seem to have helped, thought it might if it was inflammation or pain or anything. I’m also drinking plenty of water. Not sure what else it could be, if I Google I’m just going to spiral and it’ll usually be the worst things imaginable like aortic regurgitations, brain tumours and aneurysms etc. Think I’ll take it easy today and just care for my parents and make sure their all right. Sorry to bug anyone, don’t have anyone to talk to anymore, so Erykah lonely place these days.

Could it be related to using my phone and tablet? Like too much screen time or scrolling? I did eventually Google and it did say about innner ear stuff too but it also had some pretty scary stuff as well that has kinda made me anxious. It isn’t constant, it comes in spells.
    Last edited by mischamoonlight; 26-03-24 at 19:03.

Thread Information