Hi guys, how's it going? I know the title is pretty self explanantory, but I'll try to elaborate on the situation as best as I can. Over a week ago, I had a couple of head injuries, mostly along the lines of hitting my head against a cabinet door in the kitchen, or against a low ceiling. I've had quite a few concussions in the past, so I'm familiar with post concussion syndrome. A couple of nights later, I started feeling really off, so I drove to the ER and told them what happened. They didn't do blood testing or look for any neurological symptoms, unbalanced pupils, weakness in arms/legs, etc , but they DID perform a non-contrast CT scan. The result was negative, and the Dr. gave me the usual info regarding TBI's, and sent me on my merry way. It's been a week since then, and although I haven't had anything like thunderclap headaches, loss of balance, or one pupil bigger than the other, I've been through spells whether my memory seemed on the verge of non-existence, and just completely off mentally. I HAVE had head pains that are like jabs occasionally, followed with dull headaches. Ill be honest; I've dealt with anxiety when it comes to hitting my head, especially it happening too often, but I've been trying to just tell myself I'm overreacting, but I keep worrying about possibly having a delayed brain bleed. I'm not really sure how accurate a CT scan is after 48 to 50 hours. I'm a 40 y/o male, obese(300 lbs), hypertension, and classified as prediabetic, although my A1C is at 5.7. Was hoping somebody else who's been through similar circumstances might be able to share their experiences. The headaches I'm having range from dull pain, to occasional jabs. I'm trying to trust the results of the CT, on top of having regular pupils, not feeling weak in arms or legs, etc. Sorry to be a pain in the backside. Thanks so much again.🙂🙏