Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well! I’m in a little bit of a panic mode and I need some advice. I just recently had a full CBC on 3/25 and I never received a call other then a nurse saying everything is normal other than my Vit C is a little low and my LDL is slightly elevated. Fast forward to this Monday, 5/6 I had to go in for a routine echocardiogram. The doctor walked in after to review the cardio tests and pulled up blood work from 3/25. The red flag was that my platelets is slightly low at 129 (normal range is 150-400). My RBC, WBC, HGB and all other hematology numbers are within normal ranges with the exception of the platelet. My doctor did not seem concerned at all and said for me to come back for a retest until 8/6. I asked if I could test sooner and he insisted that was not necessary and said to wait until 8/6. I’ve been googling nonstop regarding platelets and all I’ve seen is leukemia and blood cancer and I am absolutely terrified. I went to an urgent care yesterday and they took a vile to retest and then I got a call this morning that my vile broke and I need to come back for a redraw. I’m in such a state and I can’t stop thinking negatively. Has anyone else ever experienced this and does this sound concerning?