I want to share my experience especially regarding Zyprexa (olazepine, is that spelling right?). They are a newer antipsychotic just like serquel, sort of like prozac to paxil. I have found this drug in a tiny dose to be extremely helpful just like the stories above. I am banned from SSRI's now due to my bad reaction to one and Zyprexa is the only psychotropic tool I have now. I have only ever taken 7 1/4 doses so far since 2006 but they are just brilliant at subtly leveling your head out and in the small dose it is done actually really naturally or it feels that way anyway. I suppose that is why they are a bit more pricey but you may only need the one box for a couple of years like me because it seemed to stabilize me and I remained stabilized when going off them. Remember to ask your chemist about the side effects of any meds though including this one - but remember all the side effects and the nastier ones seem to only occur in the massive doses. I had pretty much NO side effects at all on Zyprexa tiny dose but heaps on low-moderate anti-depressant dose. Good stuff.