For months now, well years probably I feel tense more often than not, I am trying to watch my posture, and keep trying to relax myself, lately I have been trying to get out for a walk at least once a week, and this keeps me sane emotionally BUT, I seem to always ache. I have veiny legs, (very attractive at 30,lol) and these ache sometimes, but I mean, even my hands ache, my neck feels stiff and sore alot, and I seem to really easily strain my muscles. Last one being in my chest, which was bloody agony (of course I thought it was a heart attack) and it is still sore to touch now. If I run when I walk I get shin splints, pains in my shins, and just generally it does not take much to make me ache. I have had regular blood tests, as I was always getting anemic, althou not recently. I do take magnesium, and fish oil, I eat relatively well.
Could this be stress/tension? Does this sound like you? Do I have some kind of illness? I keep thinking of cancer lately and checkingmyself for lumps. I often have throat symptoms but have come to accept this as stress.
What do you think?