Hello everyone.I have just found this site and,i think,just in time.I'm in absolute hell.I'm 34 and have had panics since i was 7.The main cause of my panics is a horrific vomiting phobia.I have been agoraphobic,on and off,for 17 years now.Things have got very bad in the last couple of months and are now getting worse by the day.I can't leave the house at all and i can't cope being in the house.As soon as i wake up i begin to panic beyond control.I have to take vast quantaties of diazepam and anti sickness drugs.They help a little then i just fall asleep and the vicious circle starts again.I've got to a point where i can't eat as i feel sick constantly.I can't even watch ads for food on the t.v as they make me feel ill.I am,pretty much,confined to the sofa.I'm afraid to go anywhere in case i see something that makes me feel even more sick.I really don't know what to do.I've spoken to my doctor who is sending another cpn to see me and has put me on more drugs but they're not helping.If anyone has any advice please contact me.Thank you.