If I tell anybody about my anxiety will they end up being put off? I'm a bit worried at the moment that If I tell them any of my obsessive thoughts they are going to think "This is real, this is what he is all about or he is hiding something" like for example ones like worrying about dying, or the HOCD fear or turning gay and the manic depression fear. I'm worried they will think this is what is me and it's not.

I'm worried more because I have been single and can't find a g.f which makes me worry more and more. When I take my mind off these thoughts I'm fine. I don't get as much panic attacks now but the thoughts..I just feel they are horrible, intrusive and I want rid of them and I feel I need to tell new people so they understand. I know it's anxiety but when the thoughts appear I just feel because I have these intrusive thoughts that it's somewhere in me or something. I'm now convinced If anybody knows they just won't understand and nobody will ever be interested in me.

I feel numb with these thoughts I can't understand why they can be so controlling? Why can't I just say it's anxiety and believe it, my mind will find another excuse to convince me these thoughts are real and they spin round and round and I worry more and more. Will it change me for the person I have been all these years? or will they make me go ill or mad?

I'm terrified they will be put off and run away.