Thread: Aches and Pains

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Aches and Pains

Hey! I'd really appreciate help from anyone who has experienced similar problems. For the past 10 days or so, I've been getting these weird aches all over my body, particularly in my hands, arms and legs. Everything feels really achey and weak. I'm terrified of getting fibromyalgia as exercise is the only thing that keeps me sane and I really don't want to face giving that up. Has anyone experienced anything similar and come out at the other end? Is is just anxiety doing another number on my body? I'm a 22 year old guy and I'm quite fit so I just don't see why this is happening. Thanks, Peter

Re: Aches and Pains

I get mad aches all the time...alot of the time ts my legs though...its a horrid feeling...but yep its just th lovely anxiety playing tricks again hun...try not to worry...xxx

Thanks, I really appreciate the reply. Do you mind me asking, do you get aches that just seem to travel throughout your body? Does exercise affect it?
    Thanks, Peter

i wouldnt about the excersising because i dont excersises that much hun so dont worry and i do get aches throughout body...xx

Hello,

I also have wide spread aches & Pains. mine mostly are in my neck & Back. It is awful. and now lately my legs have been bothering me. My muscles are so tight. I do not feel the pain if I am sitting stil I feel it when I am moving. If that make any sence. Just wanted to let you no you are not alone!

Good luck.
    D

Ive had the old aches and pains 'all over' for about 30 odd years mate, and it fits in with symptoms of depression/anxiety.

My doctor at the time, (who was crap) put it down to my 'colouring' (I have red hair) ?

A soak in the bath and some streching exercises makes me feel slightly better, but its usually back as usual, the next day.

Its normal, We were born to suffer !

Thread Information