As some of you will be aware I have been very lucky over the past 7 years in that Alex's (my partner) company provided us with a server that we could run NMP from and this was free of charge.

The only other costs I have paid are domain name renewals, VBulletin yearly fee (for this forum), quiz prizes, postage costs for flyers and advertising material, chat room cost, up-front costs of shop items etc.

If you have ever tried to host a website somewhere you will appreciate how costly it can be if you want unlimited disk space, bandwidth, 24x7 support, full access to the server etc etc.

Since December we were no longer able to host NMP on one of Alex's company servers so we have had to pay another company to host the site for us. The cost for this is £125 per month

Alex and I are sharing this cost between us equally as he has a website that he wanted hosting as well. This means that as from December last year I am now paying £62 per month to run NMP.

I am currently off work sick and my employers only give me full pay until March this year and after that I am waiting to hear if I qualify for an insurance policy that will pay me 75% of my salary. I have no idea when I will be back at work as I am still waiting to see if I need an operation for the Crohn's. This could mean that money becomes limited for me like many of you out there.

I have never charged anything to join NMP or allowed any form of advertising or sponsorship and the site has run since 2001 purely from my pocket and from any donations and more recently from shop sales.

I appreciate that money is tight for everyone at the moment but if you can in any way help then please let me know.

You can donate by clicking on the "Donate" tab at the top of this page or you can purchase items from the NMP shop (click on "NMP shop" link on the left hand side or go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop). I do not make a huge profit from the shop but do have some lovely items for sale on which I make a small profit but every little helps.

You do NOT need a Paypal account to donate or purchase items from the shop and I can also accept cheques etc. Even a book of postage stamps would help out.

Please do not feel that you have to donate to stay on NMP but if you would like to contribute then it would be much appreciated and I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance and a HUGE thanks to everyone that has donated in the past - it is much appreciated.