Thread: Silly me, I forgot to introduce my self!

Silly me, I forgot to introduce my self!

Greetings to all my fine friends.

My name is Brooklynn, and i'm 18 years of age going on 19 in exactly a week!!
    You can call me BK if you'd like.
    I am from the county of the kings, in the wonderful state of New York.
    When I was 13 I moved to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. (Also known as Amish Country).
    Three years later I moved to the most boringist part of Florida.

I'm a part time firefighter-emt.
    I love it. That's about it.
    No words can describe how awesome it is.

Currently I'm going to school FULL time (gags), to get my bachelors degree in Sports Athletic Training/ Fire Department Sciences/EMS.
    I know, it's alot. That's probally why I found my self here at this website.

I haven't always suffered with anxiety.
    It wasn't until a few weeks after my fulltime classes started that I was doomed for. This was in late January.
    It's funny how just in a matter of months something I would've shrugged off as pain from training a night before, now turns into stomach or some other unknown cancer.
    The mind is most def a powerful thing.
    I guess that's my fear.. Cancer it's self.. I'm just terrified at having something drastic happen to me at such a young age when I have all this good stuff I don't realize because of my anxiety, going for me.
    Although, the only thing I have been diagnosed with is Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Aside from my dedications at work and school, I love to hang out with friends and go on rural explorations. Theres nothing more beautiful than decayed areas of something that once was. I love little towns with general country stores and an old coke machine outside.

I run my own photography buisness. I was accepted into the Savannah College of Art and Design, and Berlin University.

Send me a PM anytime you'd like.
    I love talking to new people, and not just about anxiety.
    Let's start a trend by talking about weather, rain, and sunshine =]

Re: Silly me, I forgot to introduce my self!

hey brooklynn,hoping this message finds you well and welcome to this site, before i mention the weather lol, i just wanted you to know that i had my own business which was very sucessful and like you this was a good thing to good for me that was the way i started thinking, good things dont happen to me, next thing i know i start having full blown panic attacks and lose my business and any other nice thing i had going at that time,please dont give into yor bad thoughts of cancer, alot of us on here have the same thoughts and 9 times out of 10 that is all it is bad thoughts,you sound like you are doing really well,try and hang in there buddy,if you need to talk any time there are always someone on here willing to listen and will try to help if they can, anyway enuf depressing stuff weather quite good here in essex,england dont know how it is were you are tho, my son just got back 2 days ago from newyork said it was freezing there,anyway what ever you want to talk about message me, i will always reply, take care .x

Hi there and to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is also very good , take care xx

Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Hi Brooklynn,

to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes

Thread Information