Thread: terrified

terrified

Pleasse help
    My recently strated panic type attacks have always come on unexpectedly, when I have not been expecting, like when I am totally relaxed etc.
    After Sunday which was the worst day ever ended up in a and e for like three hours, I am absolutely terrified about when its gonna strike next. Yesterday I tried to distract myself and ignore any symptoms but today am feeling breatheless and racing heart all morning so far.
    Please can someone help me how to get rid of this anticipatory anxiety and feel better?
    I am only recently married and feel awful that this is happening its running my life

Re: terrified

HI im sorry you are having a bad time. Have you got any help from your doctor, if not do so , and find one that understands and you feel is on yourside. This forum is fantastic and has helped me a great deal as have finding medics that i feel are really helping me, this imo is vital in getting better, belive over the last ten weeks and despite having this for years ive been terrible, but im now really trying to fight this. Everything you have said sounds like clasic PA and anx, maybe changes in your life have brought this on. We are all in this together and we allunderstand what you are going through. If you want to pm do so, but im sure after your posting you will gets lots of good advice

Thread Information