Hi all,

I'm a 21 year old who has suffered from SA for over 5 years, and the reason why I have SA is due to being bullied very badly through high school. I bought the downloadable version of the Linden Method a few weeks ago in the hopes that it could help me, but have just read that it isn't all it's cracked up to be...It is the first sign of hope I have received in a long time and to hear it's not going to help me much makes me feel awful, for lack of a better word.

I'm at a point where I just don't know what to do, but there is one symptom I have that I hope someone can suggest something that could help with it. The symptom is that my mouth is always numb. When i talk it's like I'm not lip-synching to what I'm saying...Not only that, it's hard to show emotion like smiling (everything feels 'forced') and I jsut don't know what's happening to me, I am terrified of the physical reactions anxiety is producing but this one inparticular. I used to love talking and worked at a newsagency casually for 4 years, talked to people all the time and loved it! But now it's just an absolute nightmare...The only time it feels normal to talk now is when I've had a few vodka's on the weekend! The same goes for my legs as well, they're always numb and I feel like I'm controlling a tank when I walk! If these symptoms were to go I think I'd be so much better...

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to help with this? Does anyone else suffer in this way?

Thanks for hearing me out!