frst question is what does wellness mean to you, i can't even answer it right or choose right words to write, ive got to complete this by monday and ive only answered 2 questions, i feel worse the depression is taking over and i can't see a future they will think i dont want help, i got soo distressed trying to explain to gp today that i was scared of change and they said well you can have no help then, i just burst into tears and couldn't breathe, i find it hard to find the right words in not to get negative responces which is prob maybe why i dont like to speak through bad experiences

and still i cant answer these questions

1. what does wellness mean to me?

i dont want to have panic attacks, anxiety, self harm or eating disorder but dont know how to write these things into a sentence

2. my goals

burst into tears when cpn said i should be able to answer this easily, not anymore depression has got its grip, i cant face thinking of tomorrow let alone in 5years time

3. things important to me

all ive wrote is my pets and my garden

4. my ways of coping strengths and positive coping strategies

i put going on internet and gardening

5. things i might need help with

don't know what to say, im scared of saying anything through fear

6. what do i want to change

so i ut panic attacks, anxiety, eating probs, confidence, self arm

7. what can i do?

?????

8. what could other do to help me?

i really feel like writing not to think i dont want help when i say im scared of changes
, especially when all changes are happening at once, get used to one cpn then they change

9. what could services do?

??????

can anyone help me its soo hard, all i wanted was cpn to go through it with me more simply not to say ohhh this will be easy for you and hand it me back