Thread: Pulse in hands

Pulse in hands

Hi

I was wondering if anyone else ever feels their pulse in their hands? I have been driving everyday this week as I have just started Uni and my arms are really aching cos I think I hold myself stiff because of anxiety. But after dinner this evening i was resting on my hand on the sofa and I could feel my pulse in my wrist and hand. Im getting a tad upset about it, my husband says its fine and he often feels the same especially when his hands are hot, but Ive never felt it like this before.

Any advice would be welcome

Meg

Re: Pulse in hands

Could be that your Blood pressure is up due to anxiety and your are looking for things you don't normally. I feel my pulse in different places (some times arms, head, chest etc) when I'm sat or lay down. It drives me daft sometimes in bed when I can hear in my head - again I think this is because I listening for it.
    [Worrying won't protect - it doesn't help and can only make worse. Short term relief of anxiety by google etc doesn't help in the long run and the fact your acting on it only makes worse - let it pass over you

"Rem it kicks in at the unconscious level, thats why, triggers are the cause, remeber the anxiety is like the adrenal system kicking in fight or flight for what you think is no reason, the unconscious is the part that fires this responce"]

Re: Pulse in hands

It could be that, but I thought it might be more because I have used my arms more this week and they have become tired. I don't know really, just know I dont like how it feels. Im really getting fed up with all these feelings we all get, i just want to feel normal again.

Thread Information