I'm now on my 5th or 6th week of 150mgs of trazodone for anxiety and depression and in the last 2 weeks have lost nearly a stone. Now, I'm not complaining but it does worry me a bit. I noticed for the first week I had no appetite, but by the time they were prescribed my anxiety had made me unable to eat for 2 weeks so I assumed that iw as nothing to do with the tablets. I am not making any attempt to lose weight, but I have noticed that I am less hungry than I ever have been, even though I am still eating a decent amount. Today I was incredibly busy and didn't eat anything until about 5 or 6 this evening, but even then I wasn't hungry . Is this a common side effect? I really think trazodone has completely changed my life, I feel like an actual functioning person again, but they do make me feel very funny just after takign them- I take them when I'm already in bed, usually reading, but after about 5 minutes I get nausea and just have to shut my eyes and then they knock me out! Maybe I'm on too high a dose?