Hi all you special people

I just thought I would give you an update where I am today.

I came to this site suffering PA's, high anxeity attacks, liveing in fear 24/7.
I am still panic and high anxiety free.

I did notice when I found this site that on the list of symptoms there were a few there that I have had all my life, I am 41 years young LOL at that time it made me very very angry and scared.
The symptoms I have had all my life are,
having what I call zaps of tierdness, I could be anywhere and feel very very tierd and would have to work through it and get on with things.
This symptoms started as a young child, my mum was told that I just needed more sleep than other kids. So for me this symptom came apart of my life and I just got on with things the best way I new how.

Another symptoms was feeling unwell, again I was checked over and they could not find anyting, so again this symptom became apart of my life.

Feeling strange from time to time and not being able to explain it because I was sooo young, this also came apart of my life. These symptoms came on over time and were never linked together.

One symptom came on in adult life was the feeling that I had a golf ball stuck in my chest. This came and went all the time.

I know this may sound strange to many people but when you grow up with these symptoms and get told at a very young age that there is nothing wrong with you, it beccomes normal to be like this, it becomes apart of your life, you just get on with things the best way you know how.

For those of you who don't know me. My daughter suffered PA's, anxety attacks from the age of 3, she is now 12 and doing very well[^] Even when dealing with my daughters problems I NEVER give it a thought that the symptoms I had all my life couid be anxiety related. My daughters problems were at times sooooo horrible. I did NOT see that mine was similar to hers:(
I thought, I was normal, and I just had to put up with the way I was.:(

Untill I found this site I had never heard of GAD.
I had to put all thoughts of GAD to the back of my mind untill I learnd how to deal with the panic.

I did notice that when I was suffering with PA's and high anxiety attacks, some of the symptoms that have been with me on and off all my life were not there.

This site has helped me sooooo much, it has not only learned me how to deal with panic and get better[^] but has put a name on what I have been suffering with all my life.

I know you may think I've lost the plot, but I am happy to know that I have GAD, becasue I know that I can learn how to feel better. I know that this is going to take alot of hard work becasue suffering all this time has caused alot of problems, eg lack of confidance and other things.
but I know it CAN BE DONE.

Before I sufferd PA's some of my symptoms could go on all day or last for a couple of days.
I do still have blips sometimes but not as bad as it was before, so I have made lots of progress.

The information on this site is priceless and the advice other people give is priceless too. you are all special people.

Nic,Meg as I have said before I can't thank you both enough for this site, I dont think you understand just how much finding this site has had an inpacked on my life, how much it has helped me feel better[^] I don't have the thought that I'm going to be like this for the rest of my life. I CAN GET BETTER and I AM getting better, you are both special. Thank you both soooo much.

One big problem I have is replying to post on the forums, It is strange becasue I have a very good friend on here[^], she knows who she is. who I chat to all the time by PM. I have know problem replying to PM's.

I get sooo frustrated that I reply to a post, I take the time to type it, then delete it [:P]
This problem of lack of confidance has been with me for as long as I can remember. In every day life I'm am making lots of progress, but not on the fourms. [Sigh...] I will get there in the end.

Going on abit are you all asleep [|)][|)][|)]
I could have written alot