Thread: really rough day

really rough day

i'm not really sure if this comes under anxiety or panic attacks

i keep getting these imminent feelings of doom today and i feel a really big rush down from my head everytime

so far today i've thought i have brain cancer, blood clots, a stroke and had a heart attack each making me think im gonna drop dead at any moment

i've been ok for ages but have found today i've been really bad and crying a lot. it's really distressing to feel like this especially when i was saying my good byes to my son this morning

i hate myself for feeling like this and feel like my whole body is numb and weak today. i don't want to ruin my sons life by being this way

sorry for the rant i just feel really isolated and alone and don't know who to turn to anymore :(

Hi rachy

I know exactly how you feel, everything you have said describes my average day!

Er today was feeling sickness and wondering if I was having a heart attack!

I find myself in situations some mornings where I can not even bare to say goodbye to the children, and I now refuse to say the word but use See you soon or see you tonight ! I never say goodbye because it leaves this fear of doom and gloom lurking over me!

Your not alone honey ! trust me! I am with you on this one! Neither are you mad or losing it !

Try to look at each day with a positive thought ! Even if it is right, today, I am going to go and do something energetic just to prove my heart is in good condition! sounds daft but it does work for me sometimes

If you ever need to talk please feel free to PM me

Sue with 5

scknight

Hallo Racy,
    I know what you mean about not wanting to ruin things for your son.
    I also know that weak and drowsy feeling - I get it a lot.
    When I am really low and cant hold my tears in I feel so sorry for my 17 year old daughter - I don't want to be like this around her. It's just not fair. I want to be a happy mum, one that likes to go to Top Shop and all those other noisy shops with her. At the moment I can't and I feel such guilt. I really know where you're coming from.

The feeling of doom - I get that every single morning when my husband goes to work and my daughter goes to college. In fact that feeling stays with me for most of the day unless I am completely distracted. You just have to keep going through it and one day it must get better.

My sincerest best wishes to you.
    Love
    Yvonne

Y Goble

rachy,

god uve just discribed my morning!! but i went from having every mental illness possible...lol.......felt awful for about three hours but feel fine now. and thats the worse experince ive had in about 4 months and you know what im not even bothered about it now.......funny thing this anxiety but perhaps the waving goodbye set of the stres that started the panic,,,it happens but they get easier........i now know that ones done with for another few months now...lol....so ill be back to bothering you all in a few months or so.

take care, dont dwell on it.....tommorows a new day hun.

andy

Hi rachy,

I get rushes of feeling quite down sometimes too.

Sarah

Thread Information