Thread: HELP! Problems with sleeping.

HELP! Problems with sleeping.

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help me out here cos i feel like im going insane day by day[V]

I've been having a really big problem sleeping. I normaly sleep for a hour out of a nite about 6ish till 7ish for some reason my body wont let me sleep longer :(:( Why it wont let me?[?]
    But this is where the problem is i havent slept at all for 4days now and its startin to really niff me off!:( I have tried gettin in a bath and realxin before i get into bed. I have even made up my own relaxing cd to make me calm n relaxed! but that isnt even working :( So any help off any one would be so great full.
    It doesnt help that i'm not well as i just cant eat at the mo either we are on day 4 on that as well! the smell of food just makes me feel sick and i start to heave :( Last nite when i was on the chat room chattin away as you do.. i had to run to the bathroom then there it was there was blood in my sick! [:O]:( so i got scared and worried what was happening to me! started freakin out major style!
    Waht is happening to me? Is this my body starting to pack up on me? or is it something worse? god im startin to freak out now as i write this!

I made a emergengcy doctors appointment today! you know when it is?................ Friday so im very worried about it!

Any help or advice would be so greatfull as i think im going mad or something!

kym (aka kitty)
    [:X]

Hi Kitty

So sorry to read you are going through a rough time of it. We all need sleep and although mine is not good, 4 days without it, it's no wonder your feeling rotton.

I often find if i don't eat i don't sleep, maybe you could try small amounts often if you can. Also avoid tea & coffee after 6pm (this helped me a lot)

As for the blood in your vomit, it was no doubt strain, after all if you have not eaten, there wasn't much to bring up.

If you are worried ring back your GP and tell them you can't wait until Friday that u need an earlier appt....saying if they can't fit you in, then the GP will have to make a home visit...you watch, they will soon find an availble slot for you!!!

Hope you feel better soon
    Trish

Hiya Kitty, no your not going mad, glad you have a dr appointment though to check out the vomiting.
    as for the no sleeping, I will tell you some of the things I do or have done.
    when awake if things buzzing, write them all down to try and get them out of my head. Imagine the worse case scenario, often this will turn out to be nothing.
    Never go straight to bed after chat or msn as your mind can be too active.
    Lavender on pillows, there is a herbal sleep rememdy. Or rescue remedy.
    Breathing excercises, yoga.
    try not to worry about sleeping. a few weeks ago I went to bed and thought well if i dont sleep I dont and ended up having 6 hours.
    sure lots more people will be along soon, as there are a lot of us non sleepers out there.
    take care.xxxxxxxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
    and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

I have problems sleeping too, so you are not alone,
    my reasons for not sleeping is thinking too much and panicing about hte next day.
    i was told to write my thoughts down as i go to bed, so that they are on the paper and not in my head.
    try it is might help free your mind abit.
    good luck,

Hi

I had sleeping problems similar to yours, I used a hypno tharapist now i can sleep its worth a try

Keith

Sleep zzzzz
    insomnia, insomnia, insomnia etc....
    Sleep problems

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thread Information