Page 691 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701741791 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 11908

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

this is not the norm feeling, this is something, I canny understand why I feel so bady drained, I didnt do anything to feel this exhausted. this has nothing to do with me pushing myself to get out and about, try to join in. or that other stuff. I'm feel more crap than uaual. I've had this for the last couple of weeks.

I let dr king know about it,, he couldnt do anything for that part. I've been burnt out before, this is worse than that. I dont have the energy to type this.

Not the North of Scotland BB, the North of England. The reason my messages are taking so long to get through is that we don't have broadband up here, just pigeons, and they're a bit tired today because of the heat. That, and the fact I don't get much time off from t' mill and me clogs are fair chafing. Oi, our lass. Mek us a brew and don't forget to feed t' whippets...

Yvonne - I know how you feel but I come on here as a distraction when I'm feeling really bad and a bit of banter does the trick. Happy to give you any support you need though. PM me anytime x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

you and Mel make me laugh you both really do. these last couple of weeks, canny even get that right either. that is not like me at all. need energy to type. I didnt go into credit union last week, went to spend a day with my womens group, I couldnt wait to leave. something not right.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Totally understand Yvonne. We all go through 'off' periods when we lose our joie de vivre. We can't force ourselves to be what we're not.

Laughter must come naturally

Never Surrender, Comrade

thanks Mel, you made me smile, that is more than Ive had for the last couple of weeks. thanks. very much appreciated,.

[QUOTE=Pipkin;1017224]Not the North of Scotland BB, the North of England. The reason my messages are taking so long to get through is that we don't have broadband up here, just pigeons, and they're a bit tired today because of the heat. That, and the fact I don't get much time off from t' mill and me clogs are fair chafing. Oi, our lass. Mek us a brew and don't forget to feed t' whippets...

Ahhhhh I knew it was some kind of 'North' problem. I have a south problem, as in everything as gone there. Tiz me age y'see.

Our Complaints pigeon 'Percy' has been instructed to do a fly-by and drop you off some Broadband signals, a bottle of Irn Bru and a nice juicy Haggis to keep you going in the heat you gits seem to have stole from us unfortunates across the border.

Now where did I leave those damn flippers?

NEXT....

No sign of Percy, unless the pile of feathers at the bottom of the garden and the grin on next door's cat's face have anything to do with him.

My pigeon, Cyril, is struggling in the heat - it seems to be playing havoc with his rheumatism and he's prone to allergies. Not to worry though, we like to struggle on up North and I can always resort to dial-up (aka a bottle, some parchment and a trip to the seaside).

By 'eck, it's mafting!

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

You can dial a trip to the seaside? Pass me the number, I'll just get into my bikini and meet you there...

I've brought me brolly just incase!!

P.s unless that pile of feathers at the bottom of the garden are bright Orange then it's not Percy. Percy is a punk I'm afraid and everything about him is very colourful, especially his language.

feel bit better today, back at credit union, not my usual self still, had to cancel going to meet my wee lady whom I was to help to the shops, I canny remember her name or what number she lives at. met her a month ago. she went to hospital, then came home last fortnight.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

There are rumours that Percy pigeon is really a flying pig cos he is rarely seen and even more rarely actually ever delivers anything tsk. Ineptitude is a prerequisite for Complaints staff, human or cloven hoofed.

I have a complaint. I was looking at the side effects sheet for my AD and I've noticed they've been adding new side effects on the sneak pffft. Soon it will be longer than my...um arm

Complaint status: swallowed whole with a glass of water

Next meh...

Never Surrender, Comrade

Page 691 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701741791 ... LastLast

Thread Information