Hi,
I'm 31 years old, retired on medical grounds PTSD from the army 3 years ago. I have suffered panic attacks periodically since then, however recently my anxiety has found something to latch onto. I am constantly worrying about my health mainly my heart. I have regular skipped/extra beats throughout the day and at night they are ten fold, ectopics my doctor calls them, usually when I'm relaxed its every 5th or 6th beat but when anxious, excited, exercising or after a heavy meal its like every 2nd beat sometimes back to back. I experiance dizzines, chest and arm pain, arm numbness, nausea and when I have these symptoms all at the same time it scares the hell out of me to which I usally phone A&E go for an ECG/Blood tests etc and told I'm fine and that ectopics are common and in most cases harmless which reassures me for a day or so then the cycle begins again. It is ruining my life my friendships and costing me a fortune in travel expenses. Its irrational but the symptoms seem to rationalise my anxiety and I'm having great difficulty overcoming it.

Other than suffering total dread every night I'm a normal guy