Thread: Afraid I have Schizophrenia

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Afraid I have Schizophrenia

Note: I'm 17 and my anxiety, when it started to get really bad where I worried about a lot of things, including health non stop, started a little before I turned 16 I think.

I saw another thread like this, but I didn't know if I should make another thread or not on this issue. I don't even know if I should post this in this section.

Anyways, it is very hard for me to say these things or even type them because of how ridiculous they are and how embarrassing they are. Some of this stuff I was afraid to type about even. The only person I have really told about these things is my sister, and even then I didn't tell her everything. Here it goes. I'll list at least a few things.

I was watching a scary movie, well I didn't really want to watch it because I get freaked out VERY easy and things like this happen to me at times... being afraid of things that happen in movies. So in the movie some alien is living inside some guy. It freaked me out and I started to think what if that is happening to me. Well I freaked out a decent amount over it. I know it is ridiculous, especially when I think back about that, but it really scared me. I don't really think about the alien growing inside thing much, because I know it isn't real, but at the time I did after I saw the movie I kinda feel like I convinced myself it was real.

I saw a movie where someone got poisoned. I have a fear of being poisoned when I eat. I know it is ridiculous, but I still freak out about it sometimes. I don't freak out about that as much as I used to though, but I still think about it sometimes and still get worried about it sometimes.

This one is probably the hardest for me to type, one reason being it is something I think about a lot. I am often thinking about Satanic things. I don't exactly know why, and I don't really have a specific reason as to why I would think about them so much or what I am afraid of when I think about them. It just freaks me out thinking about the stuff in general and I do a lot. Basically what I kind of get in my head is things that freak me out. Pentagram and the number 666 are two things I think about a lot. A year or so ago I had a dream and int he dream I had a glowing Pentagram on my hand. So after that I would often look at my hand a lot. I don't do it as much now, and I know I shouldn't really think about that, but I still look sometimes. I just basically kind of started to think about these things for no real reason. I just saw a few people dressed in all black walking by and the thoughts just kind of went in my head and I started thinking about them a lot.

As maybe an extension of that, I often can start thinking about that stuff even more by it getting triggered. Just seeing the number 6 often makes me think of 666. Seeing the color black and red can freak me out too, because I sort of associate them with bad things in my mind for some reason. Oddly enough the color red was my favorite color at one time.

I've had a dream before and in that dream there was a number. Basically, I convinced myself I was going to die in that many days. I didn't, but it was a very scary time for me after that dream.

Anyways these are a few big things that have happened. Again, this was very very very hard for to type this stuff up. Some of this stuff I was afraid to type about even. Feedback is welcome.
    Last edited by Freemoon; 26-07-10 at 20:50.

Thread Information