Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself - new member - in need of some help! :o)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Introduce yourself - new member - in need of some help! :o)

Hi everyone, im new to this site, just wanted to say hi and that it is really great to be on a site that shows support to people like us. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, ocd and depression. At the moment I am having a really bad episode, I have been suffering from anxiety attacks for about 4 days now, constant trembling, panic, chest pain, racing heart, but now im feeling absolutely exhausted with weakness in my legs and arms and also suffering with fatigue (and also excessive hunger!).

Has anyone ever felt like this after a really bad episode? I should also add im a hypochondriac, every day I feel like I have a disease or infection or some deadly virus. Would love to hear from anyone!

Peace and love
    xxx

Hi StillyKat

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Re: Introduce yourself - new member - in need of some help! :o)

Hi Diane,

Thank you for making me feel already so welcome... really appreciate it... hopefully ill be able to be of help to people also xxx

Hi and welcome to NMP
    Paige x

hi there stillykat yes i can relate to the panic attacks and ocd, ive experienced these from my teens , im now in my early 30's. everything you have described are anxiety symptoms and nervous exhaustion, ive had these symptoms too, they can feel so overwhemling. and like you, i can also be a hypocondriac at times, i worry that i have something seriously wrong with me like what if the doctors have overlooked something etc. i tend to catch every single cold or bug thats going around. ive had anxiety all this time on and off over the years and im always learning something new about it , it does get better and the people on here seem so friendly (im new on here too) so there should be lots of help for you..

love and best wishes xxx

Thank you so much for your reply, although its horrible that people are going through things like this, it is good to know that there are others out there who relate to you and believe you, and not just to say its all in your head! Because I can feel it, and to me the exhaustion and tiredness is real! Ho Hum xxxx

Hi and welcome aboard, youre not alone x

Hi StillyKat and Welcome.

I've been feeling more depressed than usual just lately and have been experiencing some of the things you describe the excessive hunger feeling being one of them which does feel kind of strange immediately followed by leg and arm weekness plus a feeling of lightheadedness.

You'll find plenty of advice and reassurance here and hope your'e feeling better soon.

Night_Owl

Hi there! Im also a newbie. Totally understand the way your feeling with the weakness trembling chest pain and excessive hunger!! I never stop eating!!!

Its nice ( well not so nice ) to know people feel how you are feeling at least for me anyway. I hope you will get consolation as I am searching for to know your not alone and not weird!!

Hannah Xx

Thanks Hannah and Night Owl, really appreciate you getting back to me. Have an appt with the doctor tonight so am going to mention the hunger and weakness in arms and legs. Im hoping its just because my body has been in a state of anxiety for the past 5 days and nothing like Hypoglycemia or low blood sugar levels.

Have either of you been tested for this?

xxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information