Thread: I want to help you

I want to help you

I was former panic attack sufferer, for over 10 years...but now im finally over them.

My biggest fear was fear of stage. It wasn´t just butterflys in my stomach or shaky hands while holding presentation paper... it felt worse than death to me.

So now im here because i want to help you and do it without offering you to take any medications or learning another breathing exercises:P I know that same stuff that worked for me, might be no use for you, but I did got over my fear and so i just want to offer my experience.

I also notice that lots of peaople here are those who currently suffer and those who aready have conquer their stage fright, panic attacks or anxiety dont usually come back these places and forums, because they dont need to. I think we need more people here who can offer their tips and experiences about how to get over and to share their story.

I dunno if you can email me here, since im new member and dont know yet how things work here, but if you can, feel free to ask me anything related to fear, panic attacks or anxiety

Hi elisaoras

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Re: I want to help you

Can you tell us your experience on here rather than members email you please

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: I want to help you

Please share your story and what you did to overcome your panic disorder. I am like a car alarm that goes off when it's windy. I need to figure out how to reset my brain. I am getting the same feelings when I get angry or when I get excited. I know it is an anxiety attack and that I am not going to die. I practice saying that to myself and breathing. I also meditate every single day. I also practice positive affirmations. They normally are over within 5 minutes but sometimes it takes awhile to "feel" normal again. I just feel on edge all the time now and would love to hear how to get my mind to relax and stay that way!

I do not take any medications and don't want to. I have been to a doctor for a full physical and my blood sugar is high. I am spiking on my blood sugar and it drops to 70 in between meals which makes me shaky, anxious, lightheaded, etc. I am working on my diet to help that. Other than that, I am physically fine and know it.

What worked for you? Please share.....

Thread Information