I have heard from my key worked that if u are one who likes to write, definitely me if u have seen the length of my posts, but writing poetry or short stories etc is a gr8 help for depression and anxiety. It supposedly makes your brain concentrate on the creativity and you are able to express your feelings in words.
I only found out about this yesterday, so havent had a chance to do anything yet, but I was wondering if anyone else had heard this. There is a class just down the road at the Manx Museum for writing to help anxiety, but because I am agoraphobic the thought of going is just enough to start a panic attack, but if I had some positive feed back about it and I could get someone to come with me, it could well be an excellent help for me and enough to be able to get me there.
So anyone do this to help them, if so, can you let me know so I can maybe see if I can get to the class. Obviously I can write at home anyway, but maybe the fact I am amongst people once I can get used to it will be a help for me.

Looking forward to replies
Suzi xxx