Hi friends,

My anxiety is 100 times better than it was as I have noticed the things which seem to bring it on, and have cut them out.

1 thing that hasnt changed is my pulse rate. My pulse rockets when I do as little as climb the stairs, it increases when I drink ( not very often now ;o( ). I dismissed this as me just being more aware of things now since my first anxiety attack.

I have joined a gym in an attempt to get fitter and lose the wieght I have put on since anxiety begun.

When I am exercising on any of the machines, my pulse will go as high as 170 without much effort (In my opinion). I dont feel out of breath, but I can feel my heart pounding away, and it scares and frustrates me. I have asked instructors at the gym and they say to take it easy, and that the machines arent really that accurate, but I was aware from doing other things that my pulse went through the roof without excercising heavily.

Is this a result of my anxiety? does anyone else hve this problem>

I am very worried that there is a problem with my heart, although I have had a couple of ECG tests that prooved ok.