I have just read a thread from 2011 with the exact same problem as me but I have lost it.

Basically for a couple of weeks now whilst talking to people close to me as in distance the thought comes in my head to hit them, this then freaks me out not a violent person at all, then I started thinking will I hit them, what if I hit them OMG why am I thinking this, I have even put my hands in my pockets or held my hands in case I do!!!!!

I know freaking out is making it worse so how should I handle the thought, I have tried to just let it drift by but my mind doesn't seem to let it!!

Its really making me feel miserable this, I prefered the thoughts that I was going to faint than this.

I have suffered panic attacks since I was 20 now 39, had CBT twice just finished a CBT and really doing well at the moment and now these stupid thoughts have come into my mind.

My fear before was fainting or avoiding places so I wouldn't have a panic attack, so now I am conquering that it's as if my mind thinks oh we can't have her getting better we will just chuck something else at her!!!

Any thoughts please