Hello!

I'm a newbie here and I really need some advice. I know you guys arent doctors but its hard when you cant talk to anybody about what your going through in the flesh.

I am eighteen years old and from the United Kingdom, I had a rough patch around a year ago where I had alot of unprotected sex, one of these men were from a high risk country such as Turkey with high risk anal but after many checks, the latest being this time last year, I was absolutely fine, negative and all the window time had passed (six months).

Since then I've had unprotected sex five times with five different men in one stands. They were all older and apparently ' a low risk' due to them being British and straight and they didn't use drugs and didn't sleep with too many women. This was some time ago and I've tried to convince myself by looking at facts such as a small risk of them being positive or even if one of them were then it would be even harder to pass on to me by statistics.

The sad thing is, I didnt care about not getting tested, I was going through depression at the time (hence sleeping around because I felt so desperate for affection, which I know it stupid and my fault) but now I've met a great guy and I really love him.. we are going out now and I know I have to take the test, Im petrified..
I have been told by the sexual health GP that I am going to see that I am in the 'low risk' section and Im more likely to have gotten Chlamydia or Gonorrhea but if it comes up positive then I would have to kill myself, my mother would probably die if I told her, not to mention the rest of my family, I would lose my boy, my life.. I would have to kill myself, I wouldnt know what else to do..

Im terrified.

Please help put my mind at ease?