Hi there I keep on getting what I think are pvcs I have 5 in a row in a variety of situations over the last few days and I am getting tired all the time and breathlesss. I saw cardiologist last year who said I have AF and I was put on the highest dose of betablocker I had an echocardiogram and that was ok last septemeber, but could things have changed in 9 months. I feel like lying in bed for 3 days next week and doing nothing to see if that would help. But I am convinced that I am dying and that these missed beats are the sign of a fatal arrythmia or a heart attack to come. I dont know if it is a coincidence but it always seems to be worse after chocolate. I am going to stop eating chocolate tomorrow and see if that helps but I was quite happy and relaxed tonight but now I am very anxious. Surely the fact that I am on the highest dose of bisoporol would help and stop these annoying pvcs but what if they are something worse. It has been half an hour since I had 5 in a row I dont know if that is good sign meaning that they would be bad if they were like every minute, I was thinking of going to a and e