Thread: Started today low dose

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Started today low dose

Just seen GP and see her again in a week. I take 40 mg prozac a day and I have for many years.

She has given me a prescription for 150 mg Pregabalin a day. But told me to start with 50 mg and build up. So I just took 50 mg. It doesn't sound like that is much but I am a small build, only weigh 8 stone so prob better to start off that way. GP said some people love it some hate it so I'll give it go and see her next friday.

Because I have history of pill abuse and overdose I am only allowed small amounts of prozac from now on too. But I guess now I am not working it doesn't really matter as plenty of time to go to chemists.

For those who built up dose over time did you spread out over day or take all in one go?

Cheers

Kate

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 ----------

Felt fine, just a wee bit spacey in tescos so took 50 mg more at 2pm as felt anxiety rushing back in. So that's 100 mg so far today. Feel OK.

6.50 pm Still only taken 100 mg today and feel amazing! Calm enough to play with kids for 2 hours! I hardly ever do that. Fingers crossed this is the start of something good.
    Last edited by WolfieKate; 07-09-12 at 18:51.

Thread Information