Ok so iv'e recently started to get a little better with my anxiety so decided I was going to go over my symptoms and see how they are improving.

Trouble breathing - Gone
Heart palpitations - Very rare
Dizzyness - Gone (turns out this one was in my head after all)
Headaches - Improved (down from 3-4 a week, to just the one after alcohol)
Speech difficulties - I slur the odd word now but I think everyone does from time to time, before it was every sentence.
Lack of balance when walking - Gone (due to not concentrating on every step)
Hot burning feeling on skin - Gone
Numbness and tingling - Gone
Fatigue - Much better (Physically demanding job/hobbies so I tend to sleep well, but i'm not constantly tired anymore)
Eye floaters (Still there but havnt noticed any new ones this week)
Nausea - Gone
Appetite - Improving slowly ( never really been a big eater, I don't like alot of foods, but I am defiantly eating more)
Motivation for life in general ( Better, enjoying my apprenticeship again, although my boss has been really mean today haha)
Muscle twitching - Occasional (The odd spell of muscle twitching, but defiantly alot less often)

An interesting symptom I have worried about is memory loss, but now I come to think of it the things I was forgetting were usually stupid things like an actors name or a football players first name or even the name of a illness I once heard about, thats not memory loss at all it's just think I put to the back of my mind as it was not important.

So if any of you out there have experienced these symptoms and are scared they are something serious, just look every single symptom I have ever worried about is either gone or a lot better, Just goes to show the huge variety of symptoms anxiety can actually cause!

I have booked in therapy sessions, but I am going to be the youngest there which is a bit off putting (I'm 18) although I'm going to go anyway as I think it will help.