Hey im a 16 year old male with many anxiety problems last year I used to think I had breast cancer because my greatgrandmother, grandmother and mom had it which got me so freaked out when my momi had it and also I had some chest pains that turned out to be from bad posture.
Now unfortunately I have a Swollen gland on my lower right side of my abdomen groin area it usually hurts and i just found out I had it there because the last 4-5 months i have felt a strange feeling around my groin area a feeling of something getting bigger or enlarging. About a week ago I had Red urine for like three days which got me really really scared and couldnt even sleep so i started searching in the internet and it might appear that I have a Urinary Tract Infection I also have a uncircumcised penis which increases my chances of getting this infection among teens but i just found out about this UTI.
My gland gets small and big almost everyday like in the morning i cant feel it and in the afternoon after i eat i feel a big thing in my groin area and it hurts and i dont even feel sick or anything i dont feel i have an infection and i also play sports so what could this be im really worried and confused i cant get it out of my head please someone answer someone nice that can make me feel much better please its my first time posting here

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 ----------

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

please someone reply help im nervous