Thread: at my wits end

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

at my wits end

Hi everyone.

If someone told me few months ago I will be where I am right now I wouldn't believe it. But then I don't know why I would think I will be ok forever...

I don't even know what it is that is going on with me. It started with feeling achy and just funny and having mildly elevated temperature, not enough to call it a fever but not normal. Then I was left just feeling not right, uneasy feeling in my body, then I thought I had urinary infection cause of the pains in my back and under my ribs and had some proteins in urine, then pains got worse around my right rib which now feels like the bottom is bruised. And I was having period type pains. But protein was gone now from my urine. Then I started having some spotting but it is so light and it's pinky and still period cramps and lower back ache... I am on cerazette and sometimes get periods within a week because of it but usually it's a proper period. Last one finished about ten days ago. Then on Monday at work I started feeling hot, just couldn't stand the heating at work, it was like my face is on fire. I went to the doctor, that's when she told me my urine was clear of protein only has blood but I am spotting so since there is nothing else it is ok. But when she took my temp it was mildly up again. But my face was feeling ten times worse than the actual temp I had. She said i might have a virus cause i've also been having a cough, i forgot to mention that. My lungs were clear and the cough is going away so why would i get temp now when i already had the cough for five days or so and it is now getting better, actually the same day i started feeling warm the cough reduced massively by the end of the day.Yesterday was the same and I had to leave work. My temp was mostly ok today at home but I am really so scared, can't shake the feeling something is wrong with me, cause I am still spotting, still got period type pains and achy rib and at times I just feel really weird and I don't know if that is anxiety and fear taking over or something is going on. It feels like I am going to start shivering but I don't, like I'm on the edge, like I'm gonna get lightheaded or like everything is just strange, it's so difficult to explain... my husband is working tonight and it's so hard.I can't think of anything else except what is going on...I keep taking my temperature...
    Last edited by mila; 19-12-12 at 20:32. Reason: spelling

Thread Information