It seems like I'm always feeling deathly nauseous these days... so much that I say to myself 'this is it! Your time is up' but then nothing ever happens... Only on the rare odd occasion that I feel fine now.

It's affected my eating as well. I have to force myself to eat during the day even though I really don't want to.. I cannot sleep because I always feel something come up to the back of my throat, then it's either a burp or it goes back down again. This feeling just adds more to the nausea for a few seconds.

My parents just think that I just don't want to sleep, and I should go bed earlier, but it won't make any difference.. It's not going to stop that... whatever it is that's coming up when I'm laying down.

I'm really depressed about it and don't know what to do... I have another CBT session tomorrow in my surgery but I really don't want to go incase we pick the Norovirus up from there and ruin Christmas day.

No matter how much I try to distract myself I can't shake the nausea feeling... It was absolutely terrible last night, I was actually convinced I was going to at one point, but nothing ever happened.

It feels like I'm full of wind and no matter how much I burp, the bloating feeling and nausea is still there.. It feels like I need to burp, but then sometimes, like last night, I couldn't... it just makes the nausea worse.

I actually question why I live anymore since I've never been happy since primary school.. I cannot stop crying.. It's my fault why I have this stupid phobia, I shouldn't have let it control me..