Hi all

My names Andy, ive had ectopic beats all my life, not concerned by them as i go to the gym 3 times a week and am active ect, however recently i started getting more of them, especially in a row, then on the 22nd of dec i got between 5-7 thuds in a row, then nothing for 10 seconds then another 7 thuds, so i started to get a bit anxious.
my wife is a nurse and she took my pulse and went white as she said it was atrial fibrillation, we called NHS direct and they called an ambulance for me.
The multiple thuds were making me feel dizzy, especially when they came after each other in sets.
the ambulance-man arrived and put me on an ecg, it didnt catch anything until h laid me down and they caught it, he said immediately they were small runs of AF and wanted to take me in.
I got to A+E and they caught it on an ecg when i was laid down, the initial doctor said AF too.

Now when they got me up to CCU they went apart from my ectopics, the registrar looked at my ecg and said it was sinus and normal, even the on duty nurse said it was normal fast heartbeat.

Now im not looking for a diagnosis but ill post my ecg here because i dont see it as normal at all, i knew in myself it wasnt right, im booked in to the doctors ans going to show him anyway.

i do know a bit about hearts and waves ect and this oesnt look normal to me.

has anyone else seen or had this?

Thanks

Andy

edit i cant post the ecg as i dont have 10 posts

//imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/ecgcj.jpg/