Hi everyone i just don't know how much more i can take i literally hate the way i look to the point i cry most days and i stare at my self in the mirror constantly i am always checking my flaws and looking at how bad they are i also take pictures of mt flaws and then compare them to old photo's i am literally going insane. I have no life what so ever i cant look people in the eye when i speak because i feel so self concious and people cant help but look at my flaws i.e my teeth they are awful really terrible and i cant afford to get them fixed also my hair its going so grey and i also feel i am going bald on top and i just cant relax or concentrate on anything just that my hair is falling out and grey and my teeth are in a bad way. I am positive i have BDD i have so many symptoms but my flaws are real even thou my friend who is an hairdresser told me i am not going bald also my fiancee and son said im not but i see how thin and bald my hair looks on top i am getting worse and worse i feel everyone is staring at me when we go out and i cant relax or enjoy myself i panic and go very sick and start to shake i dont know what nmy fiancee see's in me i am falling apart i have never come across anyone as ugly as me i don't know how much more i can take of this life i want to be normal and look normal have nice hair and teeth and beable to leave my house without worry and feeling sick sorry for going on and on i just dont have anyone to talk to as everyone calls me stupid but i'm not i know what see and i know everyone else is lieing to me thanks for reading and hope everyone is well