Hi guys I have and will carry on reading the post about this it's I just wanted some instant answers .on the 25th February I started to introduce the pill pregabalin 25mg twice a day .I had already been taking the lorazepam 1mg 3 times a day,so my gp told me to reduce the lorazepam to 1mg twice a day for 5 days,then reduce again to 1mg once a day for a further 5 days.well I reduced to twice a day with no problems at all but yesterday was the 1st time on just 1 1mg a day.I had now been also taking the pregabalin pill from the 25th.
The question I want someone to answer is,after a very disturbed night whenever I woke up I was panicky and it could have easily gone into a panic attack if I did not fight it.my hubby said it might be me thinking oh no I am not going to be able to cope because they are taking my pill away from me.or could it be a withdrawal symptom anyway.So do I ring up the gp and ask him for me to go up to twice a day again or do I sit and ride this out.I have got full support from a loving family.my hubby 2daughters,2sons,daughter in law,even my young 12 year old granddaughter.thanks for reading guys and I hope somebody can help me.
Have a good day whatever you may be doing.xxx