Tufty - thanks for the reply. I am not an angry person either - too passive sometimes. Yeh, you're right the fight/flight response cannot be sustained over a long time. I was just wondering though as CBT mentions the evolutionary benefits of adrenaline. Anger has a place - perhaps by not recognizing when you should be feeling angry it gives rise to anxiety. Who knows...Acceptance is the key definitely.

Lyn - I hope I get to feel happy walking my dog soon - I wish the clocks had gone backwards and not forwards - so I had more time in the early mornings before people are around (it starts getting very busy where I live around 8 am). If no-one is around I don't have to worry about make-up and ironed clothes - I can just go.

Bernie - glad you got it all sorted. I think you meant to post on Agoraphobia 2013 which is the main one where most people read. I'm glad you got a reply on this one though. I think you are doing really well - remember how scared you were when you had your first meeting...and now to chat for an hour and a half with him....that is so good I am struggling at the moment walking the dog around my cul-de-sac - the snow put me back and then the clocks changing. For 10 days whilst you walk up your road - I will be starting back on walking the dog - I will be thinking of you, let me know how you are getting on....it helps so much hearing of other peoples cbt journeys x