the past 3 days ive felt so awful. ive gotten so lightheaded it feels worse than ever, or at least as bad as it was at its worst. this is my situation. i went to the doctor and he told me to go to a therapist. he gave me some xanax to take in the mean time. this is the catch. he gave me 5 pills of the lowest dose they make. then he told me to cut it in half and only take half at times i feel the most lightheaded. i started taking it once in a while, and it didnt feel like it was helping at all really, but i still took it to make me feel better and stuff. i wasnt taking it everyday. but i have no more pills left. every since i took my last pill which was about 4 or 4 days ago, ive felt worse than ever thats its even making it hard to sleep. could the xanax be doing this to me? has the anxiety become worse or is there a more serious problem now? again, i really didnt feel it helping but once i finsihed my last pill i felt really bad. im really scared that for some reason the xanax is gonna make me feel this way forever now. or is it just that it made the anxiety feel worse and its still just anxiety? please i need someone to talk to about this cause its making me feel like dying. thanks