I'm currently awaiting a decision on whether or not I will receive Disability Allowance. My claim last year was rejected and I had to appeal. I have submitted letters from my nurse Aeneas, my Psychiatrist Dr. Kirrane and my GP Dr. Arab. The thing is, they never have enough evidence that I am ill. The latest was a letter from Dr. Kirrane to say that I have been hospitalized on more than one occasion due to the BPD. I have done this and still nothing. I am waiting up to this day and as every day goes by and I hear nothing it causes very bad anxiety for me. My mind races. Did I submit enough evidence to support my claim? Will I be rejected again?

Another thing that bothers me is whether or not they will come around for an assessment? I have already had a lady around here asking questions about my income (I have none, my partner is supporting me) and where I have been for the last year work wise. That was the height of terror for me when she came around and it was even worse that I knew about it because I stressed over it so much I had a panic attack before she arrived.

Today I am stressing yet again and getting anxious because I once again heard nothing. No letter in the post. No phone call. Nothing.