Hi Karen,
Good to hear from you.
Today was a bad start for me... Your comment about "feeling sorry for yourself" sums it up for me. I woke early and as soon as the nervous tummy started I started to go down that road. It always feels that I am alone in this, and nobody understands. And then I hit myself with ... This time it's here to stay, why me etc.
Like you, I don't avoid doing stuff. I attended an annual dinner on Friday... I have a function I am expected to speak at tomorrow... I dread all of these but usually am OK when actually doing them. I never believe this beforehand though.
I am still exercising and have been to the gym this morning after blubbing like a baby for an hour.
Feeling a bit better now and telling myself that this is just a blip, but it does feel that the Cit really did mess me up and I am feeling the effects of coming off them.
I had such a good few weeks a week or so ago and this down period is going on longer than I hoped, but still sticking with accepting and letting go even though this is proving difficult at the moment.
I was so sad that most of the people in our little group seem to have gone off line... I miss sharing this with you guys.
Phil