Your last post sounds a lot like my situation?

While I would love to be drug free I'm not sure it would be a good idea at the moment?

A bit of my background is that I have suffered Depression my whole adult life, mainly a low level depression/mood but sometimes it can cycle between a sort of feeling great and really low. I thought I maybe could be Bi-Polar but my symptoms don't really fit that great?
Then in 2004 I got hit with Anxiety and panic attacks out of nowhere one day, quit my job and had my first mental meltdown. I went on the Cit' at this time and it got me up and running again but after stopping a year later or so I had another attack and so on several more times over the years every time I came of the meds. During this time my depression stayed the same.

Then recently I swapped to sert' which you know about and I have been good on both the Anxiety and Depression. I don't want these things to come back but know they will re-surface after a while off drug. Drug free would be good and maybe one day it will happen but for now it's the drugs keeping me going?

Steve