I have posted quite a lot but I just feel that I have one of the worst anxiety attacks I've had in a long time, a really bad flare up just now
I just can't cope anymore.
I have had anxiety for years but for the last 3 weeks it has been really bad then yesterday I thought it was starting to calm down until I found another symptom
I am constantly worrying about cancer. It is taking over my life. I am constantly poking and prodding my body for signs and now, you may laugh but I'm getting pains under my left arm pit, it's like I've shaved and not washed the soap off properly, it's itchy and sticky but I haven't put deodorant on under there for fear of aggravating it so don't think it's a reaction to that. I don't know if it's because I'm constantly poking about there that I'm making it worse? Has anyone else done this, made something worse because you can't leave it alone? I can't feel a lump in or around that area but I still think of the big C. I have only just come away from the doctor after getting blood tests for dizziness etc so don't want to annoy him. If they come back with high inflammation levels or anything abnormal I think I will cry. I feel I am losing my mind and constantly think I have these serious illnesses. Nothing can ever be simple. I don't want to google my symptoms because I did that years ago and it mentioned the big C in something which turned out to be simple and I know If I google this it will tell me something awful. Does anyone else worry over cancer? I know it's not something that anyone wants but I mean in a really obsessive way? I can't stop checking my body!!!!