I've posted here quite a few times now lol everytime there is a new feeling its like ritual i regonize contemplate on it obsess over it and then feel the need for reasurrance from other people so i come and post and literally check it every hour to see new replies.[:I] I was wondering how come so many people read it but you get like 2 replies obviously i understand maybe they have no suggestions but it disappoints me lol that like 23 people have read it and 2 replied. Well anyway on to my reason of posting my throat.[xx(] Ok well my throat hmm ok contemplating on how to explain.....ok im gunna say it sort of feels like there is something blocking it and when i swallow its like it takes so long to go down and then it sort of feels like my throat is tightening. Then its like i have to hold my throat apply pressure on the side i dont know it tends to relax the feelings but its very annoying and stressful. I have previously read that it is a common symptom of anxiety but i was wondering if by chance people do reply could someone lemme know some helpful hints or comments that could shed some light on my abnormality lol. Then something weird happens with my tongue its like dry i suppose (no drinking doesnt help) and its like i dont know cant describe but im suddenly extremely aware of my tongue.:( Is this common? OH LOL one more tinsy thing i wanted to mention [)] does anyone feel like there throat is closing particulary when they drink water?? Sounds weird i know well i just wanted some hints on the things stated above. Thank you [:I] (i think im addicted to smileys)
- Caitlyn